Let’s Take a Minute to Talk About How Important Self-Love and Care is .
Every day we wake up and go about our obligations and priorities so we can keep up with the crazy roller coaster called life. However, in between our daily to do list we may find ourselves pressed for time or possibly even settling less than we deserve because at the end of the day the easiest things to haggle with in life is our own time, money, feelings, wants and needs.
This is the month to stand up and say Enough is Enough. Now is the time to Stop Settling for Less and Start Reaching for More! The best way to do this is to gain a better understanding of your wants, needs and desires. Then once you have them do not be ashamed to use the word no when you need to decline. Life only happens once to our actual knowledge why waste it giving all your love and dedication to others before giving it to yourself first! Take this month to build your self-awareness and to set boundaries to keep your life the way that it makes you happy.
During the month of love many people may find themselves questioning their position in life. Like are you single, dating, married or widowed?
Life is never going to be easy but that does not mean you need to let it beat you down. No matter what your status maybe February is more than a month meant to celebrate relationships with others it is also a month you should celebrate the most important relationship of all. That relationship would be the one between you and yourself. Self-love is the key to happiness in life so don’t forget to cherish the person that matters most and that’s you!
Hydration is key to keeping your body going in a healthy manner. How many cups of water do you drink per day?
On a general basis it is healthy to shoot for drinking approximately 8 cups of water per day but it is always a great idea to ask your doctor what they may suggest. Hydrating yourself is one of the most important steps of your day. For those of you that may not be too interested in water but are looking for a way to spice it up a bit try infusing it with some fruit. Perhaps Lemon, Strawberries or Cucumbers.
What drives you to wake up in the morning? What are your Daily Goals, Dreams & Aspirations?
So often, people stay so focused on their every day life because they run out of time or find themselves emotionally caught up on something that is more demanding of their focus. This month we would like to CHALLENGE you to not just address what it is that drives you everyday but to build a game plan to reach your goals as well. To do so take some time to build a 5-year plan to help you achieve your dreams and aspirations.
- Work on a New Wellness Plan or Goal List
- Put together a plan for Valentines Day that will help you celebrate the love you have for your partner or yourself. Valentines Day is a day to Celebrate Love.
- Watch Some Netflix, Hulu or Movie Channels.
- Celebrate Black History Month by educating yourself on the culture of your history or loved ones. Head over to a museum or share in tales of the accomplishments achieved.
- Have a Family or Friend Dinner / Game Night.
- Schedule a fun hang out with your bestie.
- Do something special for yourself to help you kick back and relax. (Manicure, Pedicure, New Hair Cut, New Hair Style, Get a Massage, or maybe even take a weekend trip to clear your mind.
- Start participating in some meditation or try a new class like yoga, kick boxing, etc.
Black History Month is an annual observance originating in the United States, where it is also known as African-American History Month. It has received official recognition from governments in the United States and Canada, and more recently has been … To Educate Yourself Further Click This Link
You Have The Power To Excel Beyond Your Wildest Dreams If You Allow Yourself To Do So!